1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar (I would put half less)
1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 (10 ounce) packages frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
1 tablespoon cornstarch
3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tablespoon water
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine strawberries and cornstarch; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a saucepan; bring to a boil. Boil and stir for 2 minutes. Set aside 1/3 cup strawberry sauce; cool. Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce for serving.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
4. Gradually beat in milk.
5. Add lemon juice; mix well. Add eggs, beat on low just until combined.
6. Pour half of the cream cheese mixture over crust. Drop half of the reserved strawberry mixture by 1/2 teaspoonfuls onto cream cheese layer. Carefully spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over sauce. Drop remaining strawberry sauce by 1/2 teaspoonfuls on top. With a knife, cut through top layer only to swirl strawberry sauce.
7. Bake at 150°C for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set. Take the heat off, let stand in the oven for one hour, leave the oven door open. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; refrigerate overnight. Remove side of pan. Thin chilled strawberry sauce with water if desired; serve with cheesecake.